Friday, February 21, 2014

Best Wood Working Project Rules

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Wood working is one of the most rewarding hobbies that a person can be
involved in. The reason most people fail or give up on woodworking
projects is that they get frustrated.

The two golden rules for wood working are:

Measure Twice, Cut Once
Obviously you don’t want to waste the time and money making incorrect
cuts or running back and forth to the hardware store twenty times!
This is actually an easy step once you get in the mindset and take
your time before putting the saw to the wood!

Have A Plan
Without some woodworking projects plans your project will to go
on..and on..and on. If you actually even “finish” the project you end
up with a wobbly table or a crooked shelf.

Obviously not all of us have the skill or background to draw up plans
on our own. So this usually meant the frustrating process of going to
bookstores and hardware stores in search of the prefect plan for your
project.

The good news is now with the internet this has changed! With a few
mouse clicks you can have thousands of wood working project plans for
everything imaginable. Of course this doesn’t solve all your
problems. Too often an internet search for woodworking plans leads
you to a site that charges you $10 or more for one plan… a plan they
often advertise as free!

So I was excited to come across a huge database of over 14,000 wood
working project plans! The plans are extensive and include projects
for beginners and for experienced wood workers. Step by Step plans
ranging from sheds and chairs to bird houses and planters.

This has worked out so well for me (a very inexperienced wood worker
just a year ago)
that I am now contemplating my first big project. I’ve used the plans
for small projects like shelf’s and making some containers for my wife.
Now I’m looking at making a desk. Which I never would have attempted
just a few months ago, but now that I have a suitable plan I’m headed
to the hardware store to get the supplies I need.

Check back soon and I will show pictures of my progress on my new
computer desk. If all goes well this summer I might build the shed
out back that I have alchoices wanted but never got due to the high cost
of buying one from Lowes or Home Depot.

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment