Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Router tips

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I plan on shooting a video this weekend for absolute beginners on using a router. For some reason, I have received quite a few emails lately asking for more router info. I think its a good idea, because I use my router in practically every project I build, but have never taken the time to explain a little about it.

No matter what level of woodworking we are at, many of us forget that we all started somewhere and needed practical advice. Or we tend to get the impression that everyone else is way more talented and feel foolish asking basic questions.

So in this Router 101 video, I want to explain why a router is important in the wood shop and boil it down to its most important uses. If you have anything you would like to add - advice for new woodworkers - let me know before Friday. What do you wish someone had told you about when you first got a router? Think basics.

Thanks guys!

*******

Mere Minutes



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment